Thursday, December 9, 2010

Kathryn Brimblecombe-Fox

I met Kathryn last year when she had a solo exhibition in a gallery on Merthyr Road. What has impressed me were the colours and this infusion of feelings and sensations...something new that left me really surprised and enthusiastic; then I had the opportunity to have a look to her previous production and I really liked these works:

With contemporary eyes

Looking for the answer

Woman Child Dream
Photos by the artists

Here there is a strong connection with Amor Sacro e Profano.


More information on her works can be find on her website:
Kathryn Brimblecombe-Fox

2 comments:

  1. Dear Simona,
    Thank you for mentioning me and my art on your BLOG! Cheers,
    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful, so lyrical. I also write about art on my blog.

    ReplyDelete